We provide not-for-profit/voluntary and community sector organisations with Drupal websites and online CiviCRM based systems that allow them to bring together all client and contact data into one place. The CiviCRM software solution is used to manage online and offline communications, client/case work, fundraising, events/training, membership, online bookings, grants and online payments. We also deliver modern, responsive and fully featured public websites using the Drupal content management system. There is full integration between the CRM and the public website. Often we deliver member portals and online application systems where contacts external to your organisation can login and interact with your CRM data in a controlled environment. Alternatively we can integrate CiviCRM with your existing website.
We work with clients to fully understand their organisation and deliver a solution that meets both current and future need.
All of our systems are project managed and include data migration, staff training and on-going support.
- Greg O'Rourke / www.sakya.com.au
- James Gale / www.stewardstrust.org.uk
- Do you have large or complicated databases and are struggling to see the big picture?
- Are you worried that your databases are full of errors?
- Do you need to prepare for a large data migration?
- Do you need to report on your impact as a whole organisation and don't know where to start?
- We have a lot of experience of manipulating complex data across numerous systems. Please contact us to for an informal discussion.
- Leslie Huckfield Research / www.huckfield.com
If you or your staff require CiviCRM training or you are a developer who would like to know more about CiviCRM we deliver bespoke training programmes. Bespoke training can take place at your premises or can be delivered online.
We also deliver set CiviCRM Training courses, such as a 2 day course, at locations across the UK. These courses cover all aspects of CiviCRM system management from setup to day-to-day administration. See our latest news for details of the next course or contact us for future course details.
If you have an existing CiviCRM installation and feel that it is not being used to its full potential we can help. We provide general advice, system reconfiguration/amendments, updates and hosting services. We can also provide advice if you are running a project/service that needs to monitor client data or if you are wanting to develop a website that allows you to interact online with your supporters.