A comprehensive two day hands on training course covering the configuration, administration, and every-day use of CiviCRM.
The course is aimed at administrators and users from organisations that are either using CiviCRM or are interested in evaluating it. It is also of use to implementors and developers who need a complete understanding of CiviCRM’s "out of the box" features and configuration options.
Topic areas will include:
- Introduction to CiviCRM - what does it do and how can it help your organisation
- Installation and configuration - making CiviCRM work for you
- Custom data and profiles - extending CiviCRM to meet your data requirements
- CiviCRM components - including events, mail, member, contribute, case, report and more
- Website integration - the how and why of making CiviCRM work with Drupal, Joomla or Wordpress
- Support and the CiviCRM community - what happens after this training and how to access resources?
The course costs £450 for the two days and is taking place on the 1st and 2nd of June 2017 at Voluntary Action Islington, 200a Pentonville Road, London, N1 9JP
The course will be delivered by Oliver Gibson who has over 9 years experience of helping organisations in the UK and further afield make the most out of CiviCRM. As well as covering the specifics of CiviCRM, we will share examples of previous projects and help with specific problems and use cases.
To register please see https://civicrm.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=1033